Calm your new puppy or anxious Spaniel
The Snuggle Puppy® is a pet anxiety product and solution. Whether they're new to the family, or perhaps just going through a tough time, the Snuggle Puppy is designed to provide comfort and helps relieve anxiety in your four-legged friend. Whatever the case, whether crate training, a new transition, fireworks or perhaps a thunderstorm, rest assured the Snuggle Puppy will be there to help.
- Reduces negative behaviours resulting from anxiety, such as whining and barking, through natural instinct, not medication.
Recreates intimacy with physical warmth and a Real-feel Heartbeat ™
which eases crying, loneliness, and separation anxiety in pets.
- Helps puppies transition to their new home and sleep throughout each night.
- Is a great crate training tool.
- Disposable heat pack lasts 24 hours and is safe for people and pets.
- Pulsing heartbeat lasts up to two weeks of 24/7 use with two AAA alkaline batteries (included).
- Easy to clean, the Snuggle Puppy is machine washable with the heart removed.
How It Works
Dogs and puppies are pack animals who are instinctively drawn to their mother and others in their pack. The Snuggle Puppy recreates the intimacy and physical warmth with a Real-feel Heartbeat ™. The result is a calmer, more peaceful pet- one that feels less loneliness, fear, and separation anxiety.
The Real-feel pulsing heartbeat comes with 2 AAA batteries that last up to 2 weeks with continuous 24/7 use. The hearts on/off button allows for use when needed. Included with your Snuggle Puppy is one disposable warmer pack (non-toxic, safe for people and pets, each pack lasts 24 hours) for an extra source of comfort for your pet. The Snuggle Puppy is all-natural, medication-free, and not a restraint. It calms your pet by appealing to their basic natural instincts. The Snuggle Puppy is machine washable on a gentle cycle (make sure to remove the heartbeat prior to washing).
It's been a great soothing tool to have for our new 11 week kelpie pup. She's been sleeping through the night for a few weeks and it's been so nice for her to be snuggled next to something with a "heartbeat" especially through the cold nights.
This is our Bichons second snuggle puppy he loves it bought it for a back up in case his first one gets too ragged from washing. He takes it to bed every night.